Trek Domane AL 4 Disc Sportive Road Bike 2022 in Era White
... people are viewing this right now
Trek Domane AL 4 Disc Sportive Road Bike 2022 in Era White Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Trek
Code : 330852021EraWHTCBNSMK
The Trek Domane AL 4 Disc road bike combines the smooth, comfortable qualities of an advanced alloy frame with the performance of higher-quality parts. It features crisp hydraulic disc brakes to give you more precise and consistent stopping power in any conditions. Bigger tyre clearance lets you run wider tyres for more traction and stability on rail trails and other light gravel roads, and DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them.
The Domane AL 4 is a solid, comfort-first road bike with upgrades on the parts that matter – like the drive train and brakes. This bike is built for miles of fun, fast riding on the road and even light gravel.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 20 Shimano Tiagra Gears: Proven reliable and suitable for riding on all terrain.
- Aluminium Frame: Lightweight & stable, with Endurance Geometry for a confident ride.
- IsoSpeed Carbon Fork: Absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly.
Trek Domane AL 4 Disc Sportive Road Bike 2022 in Era White Full Specification:
- Frame: 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142×12 mm thru axle
- Fork: Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12×100 mm thru axle
- Number of Gears: 20
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Tiagra R4725, short-reach lever, 10-speed
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Chainrings: 50/34
- Rear Cassette: Shimano 10-speed, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano Tiagra HG54, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 31.8 mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage, 34T max cog
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500, 68 mm, threaded external
- Pedals: Not Included
- Rims: Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Front Hub: Formula RX-512 alloy, 6-bolt, 100×12 mm thru axle
- Rear Hub: Formula RX-142 alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142×12 mm thru axle
- Front Tyre: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700×32 c
- Rear Tyre: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700×32 c
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop
- Handlebar Tape: Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset: FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Stem: Bontrager Elite 31.8 Blend-r compatble, 7-Degree
- Saddle: Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager Comp 6061 alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Accessories: N/A
- Weight: 56 – 10.48 kg / 23.11 lbs
Gilberto Benitez (verified owner) –
Great item. Easy to use and really clean. Worked perfectly!