Trek Emonda ALR 4 Disc Road Race Bike 2022 in Red to Marigold
Trek Emonda ALR 4 Disc Road Race Bike 2022 in Red to Marigold Information
Season : 2022
Brand : Trek
Code : 330782021REDtoMariGLDFade
The Émonda ALR 4 Disc is a lightweight aluminium road bike with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a quality drivetrain and a frame that looks and handles like a far more expensive carbon bike. It’s perfect for new riders, racers and anyone who values the better braking performance and tyre clearance provided by disc brakes.The Emonda ALR 4 features a 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame,with carbon fibre forks with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology for the looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike and internal cable routing in frame and forks for a sleek look. It also comes fitted with Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc ready wheel packageto minimise the risk of punctures, and a carbon fork to dampen road vibrations for a more comfortable ride. This bike is perfect for a value-minded rider looking for a lightweight race bike wanting a quality ride you won’t immediately outgrow!
Trek Emonda ALR 4 Disc Road Race Bike 2022 in Red to Marigold Key Features & Benefits:
- Aluminium Frame:Lightweight & Durable.
- 20 Shimano Tiagra Gears:Suitable for all terrain.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes:Superb braking power, whatever the weather.
Trek Emonda ALR 4 Disc Road Race Bike 2022 in Red to Marigold Full Specification:
- Frame: Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminum, Invisible Weld technology, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Fork: Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, 12
- Number of Gears: 20
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Tiagra R4720, 10 speed
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra
- Chainrings: 50/34T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano Tiagra HG500, 12-28, 10 speed
- Chain: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB71, 86.5mm, PressFit
- Rims: Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc
- Front Hub: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy
- Front Tyre: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x 25c
- Rear Tyre: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x 25c
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra R4770 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8mm
- Handlebar Tape: Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset: FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Saddle: Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager Approved, alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
Talia Dillon (verified owner) –
Good price, Good Quality, Quick Delivery.
Graham Travis (verified owner) –
Fast delivery service. Very good customer service at the shop collection point. Will definitely return.